We are a community.
When you join Erb, you become an Erber for life. You join a community dedicated to environmental, social and economic impact. Our community isn’t just made up of students, but also faculty, a dedicated staff of six, 500+ global alumni, postdoctoral fellows and board members. The Erb community is inclusive, supportive and always willing to go the extra mile.
Have specific questions? Contact a current Ambassaderb student today!
- Hispanic Business Students Association
- Black Business Students Association
- Erb Student Advisory Board
- Social Venture Fund
- Energy Club
- Michigan Business Women
- Net Impact
- Out for Business
- The OUTside Club
- People of the Global Majority for the Environment (PGMENT)
- Sustainability Without Borders
- Michigan Backpacking Club
Erb Student Advisory Board (SAB):
The Erb SAB works directly with Erb Institute staff and faculty to help build our community, launch new initiatives and support the student experience. SAB roles include:
- VP + Director of Community
- VP + Director of Academics
- VP + Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- VP + Director of Coaching
- VP + Director of Recruiting
Welcome to Ann Arbor.
Living in Ann Arbor, you’ll have access to some of the Midwest’s most beautiful parks, hiking trails and lakes. If you’re a sports fan, take in a game at Michigan Stadium, the world’s largest college football stadium, or cheer on one of the many leading U-M teams. You’ll see why Ann Arbor is considered one of the best places to live—also known for its creative community, culinary scene and lively nightlife.
When you live in Michigan, you are never more than six miles away from a body of water. The state boasts 3,288 miles of Great Lakes shoreline.