Now accepting applications!
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in either the U-M Ross BBA OR Program in the Environment (PitE) degree programs (majors and minors for Ross and PitE are admissible);
- A current sophomore/rising junior (U-M class of 2023).
Additionally, applicants are strongly encouraged to:
- Have a minimum GPA of at least 3.0; and
- Have successfully completed ENVIRON 207 or ENVIRON 208 by the end of the 2021 winter term.
Applicants will be asked to provide basic information, upload your most recent resume and transcript and provide responses to the following brief essays :
- Reflecting on your professional and/or personal experiences, what has inspired you to pursue the Erb Institute Undergraduate Fellows program in business sustainability? Building on this, describe the sustainability impact that you hope to have as a business sustainability leader. (Maximum of 250 words).
- One of the greatest assets of the Erb Institute is our community of students, staff, alumni and business partners. This community works diligently to foster a community that is welcoming and inclusive. The Erb Institute Undergraduate Fellows program aims to develop and support a tight-knit, inclusive community of students that are supportive of each other and energized about the possibilities for sustainable solutions. How will you contribute to the development of this inclusive community? What positive attributes and qualities will you contribute to the Erb undergraduate community? (Maximum of 250 words).
- OPTIONAL: We understand that many students have been uniquely impacted by COVID. If you would like us to be aware of any personal impact of the ongoing pandemic when we review your application, please briefly detail. (Maximum of 150 words).