In Erb Executive Education programs we will explain and discuss topic areas including triple bottom line (TBL) decision-making, materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement, and the business case for sustainability. Our programs are tailored to provide businesses with the necessary tools to determine how these critical ideas and processes impact their operations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Uncover and manage sustainability risks and opportunities
- Develop the leadership skills to foster internal change at your organization
- Navigate sustainability strategies for external stakeholders
- Leverage key points in strategy and operations for short-term profitability and long-term competitiveness
- Understand peer leadership in business sustainability
Programs can take the form of: Workshops, Case Studies, Toolboxes, Roundtables, Research and Training Sessions. Please contact us here if you would like more information on arranging a program for your business.