Location: Mountain View, CA
In this role, you will focus on ensuring compliance with regulations and proper recycling for products at end of life. You will work with multiple cross-functional internal teams and external partners to enable repair of our devices in all geographies. In this position, you will be helping to ensure our products are repaired and/or recycled in an environmentally sound and compliant manner.
- Develop and maintain all aspects of the environmental compliance Right-to-Repair and recycling program for the consumer hardware division including execution of key program areas.
- Partner with cross-functional engineering, product development teams, and the reverse logistics team to drive execution of environmental compliance programs related to repair and/or end-of-life (EOL)/recycling initiatives.
- Track new regulations and make appropriate business process/ tool automation updates to ensure required reports are submitted to external agencies/ partners in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate emerging compliance legislative trends with key stakeholders to ensure preparedness for execution, such as spare parts availability, repair instructions, recycling options at end-of-life, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience with program management
- Experience with consumer electronics design and environmental compliance.
- Knowledgeable of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) specification, training, and auditing
- Ability to manage external agency environmental audits and associated follow-up responses
- Excellent program management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.