Website General Motors
Location: Warren, Michigan (Hybrid)
Overview: ESG Reporting and Disclosures Intern – This role will provide the opportunity to work with various internal business units and teams as well as external partners to represent General Motors on key stakeholder engagements. These reports, statements, policies, and disclosures inform investors, employees and our customers about the company’s progress, risk management, sustainability, and social responsibility. Work will include performing benchmarking and analysis of ratings, rankings, and reports as well as collaboration with the Sustainable Workplaces communications team on showcasing GM’s sustainability efforts.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Must be graduating between December 2024 and May 2027
- Able to work full-time, 40 hours per week
- Prior knowledge or experience with environmental, social, or corporate governance topics, reports, or disclosures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impact complex subjects to a wider audience
- Emerging partnership and collaboration skills and ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, take initiative, and be self-directed
- Passion for sustainability
To apply for this job please visit search-careers.gm.com.