Location: Multiple locations
As part of Accenture’s Metaverse Continuum Business Group, we’re helping redefine what is possible for our clients, ourselves and the world. Our vision is one that is built on human experience—and we see the Metaverse as a continuum, a spectrum of digitally enhanced worlds, realities, and business models. It’s a new medium for commerce, experience and community and we’re looking for innovative pioneers to help us bring our vision to life responsibly, generating sustainable and diverse value in the short and long term.
We’re a passionate global group of business strategists, creatives, architects, engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs—and we work with pioneering ecosystem partners, forward-thinking regulators and industry influencers who are collectively ushering in the next evolution of how we engage and interact with the world.
As part of this practice, we have built a Financial Services Infrastructure centre of excellence focused on Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), Digital Assets and Custody, Tokenization and Capital Markets of the Future. You will be part of this successful global team who have been leading the adoption of CBDC, Digital Assets and Tokenisation with central banks, banks, exchanges and other financial market infrastructure players. This team has been responsible for some of the flagship CBDC and Digital Asset projects with top clients such as the ECB, SDX, Bank of Canada and Riksbank. You would be joining a team who are passionate about the future of money and the capital markets of tomorrow. The successful candidate will help us expand and continue innovating at the forefront of Capital Markets working on exciting projects and proposals.
You’ll often be:
Helping top-tier financial services clients transform their businesses to unlock value co-creating new solutions using blockchain, distributed ledger technology, and multi-party systems technology for the development of new sustainable finance products and services across the various business sectors including FI, derivatives, data, markets, trading and settlement.
Exploring the art of possible by acting as the sustainable finance thought leader for Accenture on topics including transition finance, carbon markets, net-zero, and ESG. You will be working with Blockchain & Multiparty Systems technology in this area to create new offerings and assets that can be used across multiple clients.
Shaping solutions for our most complex client engagements and early adopters; coordinating across multiple teams to formulate an approach, evaluate business cases, propose technology solutions, and lead implementation while focusing on creating new, or enhancing existing, lines of business as it relates to sustainable finance.Creating and developing proposal responses and related discussions with clients, presenting a vision of the financial services industry of the future, and developing innovative concepts/ideas as it relates to the development and execution of sustainable finance business expansion.
Building relationships with clients to drive sales for Accenture by working with industry and ecosystem players. Raising Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner by participating in industry conferences, events, and roundtables to discuss products/services or insights into the sustainable finance space.
Participating in the development Accenture’s perspective on emerging technology trends and their impact on the financial services industry as an expert in sustainable finance and low-carbon transition.
What’s In It For You?
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a diverse, vibrant and global Accenture community—one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
You’ll work on meaningful and innovative projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives powered by the latest Metaverse technologies.
You’ll have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to research, understand, and eventually help define the Metaverse as it continues to evolve and take shape.
You’ll be joining our diverse team of metaverse-skilled professionals with market-leading capabilities dedicated to designing, executing and accelerating our clients’ metaverse journeys.
The time is now to think big, start small and scale fast.
- Minimum of 15 years experience consulting and account management experience preferably with large-scale technology transformations and or emerging technologies within financial services.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in corporate business development-related roles, including product development, analysis of new business opportunities, structuring commercial agreements, and executing commercial transactions.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in solving complex client problems and strong experience with environmental commodity markets and trading specifically in Carbon Markets, and topics including ESG disclosure, sustainable product development and business plan execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with blockchain or distributed ledger technologies with expertise and experience in digital assets and tokenization in the field of sustainability and or tokenized debt through all elements of the instrument lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, engineering, or related discipline or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience in conveying and communicating complex scenarios and solutions in a simple, logical manner that addresses varying audiences.
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how an offering and service provides value with an objective and independent point of view from concept to execution.
- Working through organizational change, expanding ecosystem relationships, and developing delivering creative solutions. Well developed industry relationships including buy and sell side, corporate issuers, and market industry associations.
- Proven track record of developing and executing corporate development opportunities and building out new offerings or services with experience in product go to market activities.
- Prior business technology background in emerging technologies and how they impact businesses with in depth industry expertise including sustainability, energy, and carbon trading.
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at senior management level
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.