Website Leaders for Climate Action
As the Sustainability Program Manager at Leaders for Climate Action (LFCA), you will be responsible for designing and delivering high-quality educational formats that enable practitioners to drive climate action within their organizations. This role can either be located in Berlin or be fully remote. We do have a strong preference for candidates who are based within a three-hour time zone window of Central European Time (CET).
Your key responsibilities include:
- Plan, oversee, manage, and iterate on our educational formats such as LFCA Academy and Mastermind groups.
- Secure and build strategic relationships with organizations and experts from the sustainability industry to ensure we help members get the most relevant and up-to-date knowledge.
- Provide customer support and manage participant administration, including enrollment, payment, and certification.
- Continuously monitor and improve the quality of our educational formats through surveys and interviews to ensure they meet the needs of our participants.
- Support with the design of marketing materials such as program brochures, and landing pages to promote our educational formats to potential participants.
- Collaborate across teams to create and implement marketing and sales strategies that will boost enrollment.
- A degree or a relevant qualification in environmental management, sustainability studies, sustainable business management, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sustainability consulting, corporate social responsibility, environmental education management, or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding of key concepts in corporate climate action such as materiality assessment, GHG accounting, target-setting (SBTs), and reporting standards (CSRD/ESRS, CDP GRI, etc).
- Customer-oriented mindset, with a focus on providing an exceptional experience to participants
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Passion for climate action, and a commitment to driving positive change through education
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in German would be a bonus.
- Meaningful job: By joining our team, you will play a key role in enabling hundreds of companies across 40+ countries to tackle climate change – one of the most pressing challenges of our time.
- Fair compensation: We believe in transparent compensation, and for this role, the salary range is EUR 40,000 to 60,000, depending on experience.
- Passionate team: Our team is made up of driven and ambitious individuals united in our belief that businesses can lead the way in driving bold climate action.
- Real empowerment: We’ll provide you with a lot of freedom and support to help you grow in your career. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of a leading climate community.
- Strong culture: We’re a close-knit group with a shared set of values that guide everything we do. You can learn more about our values on our website.
- Robust network: You’ll have ample opportunities to learn about business climate action and connect with senior executives and sustainability practitioners.
- Flexible work arrangements: We’re a remote-first team with a co-working space in Kreuzberg, the creative center of Berlin.
To apply for this job please visit lfca.jobs.personio.de.