Location: Fremont, CA or remote
Meta is hiring a Sustainability Program Manager on the Responsible Supply Chain (RSC) program. This position will be focused on engaging with supply chain teams and suppliers in our data center infrastructure and consumer electronics business on supplier greenhouse gas emissions reduction to support Meta’s value chain reduction by 2030. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and managing environmental supply chain activities and working with suppliers and stakeholders in technology supply chains.
- Engage with Net Zero, sourcing (procurement), legal, business units and other cross-functional teams to deploy and scale supplier greenhouse gas reduction programs, align program objectives and manage key performance metrics.
- Work with the business to develop scalable processes to collect and analyze supplier GHG data, targets, roadmaps and solutions.
- Contribute to improvement programs that support greater supplier greenhouse gas reduction, such as energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Contribute to the Net Zero Supplier Engagement program strategy and its implementation.
- Support integration of supplier data into product and business environmental footprinting activities, such as life cycle assessments.
- Maintain positive, proactive relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders.
- Contribute to internal and external reporting and communications on program progress.
- Represent Meta externally, as needed.
- A self starter, with a proven experience to diplomatically resolve issues through understanding conflicting inputs, achieving alignment, and proposing go-forward solutions.
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated experience to self-manage complex delivery in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Expertise in GHG accounting, GHG target setting, Roadmap development, and engaging with suppliers.
- Demonstrated understanding of Meta’s products and services.
- A team player and strategic thinker who can ideate and help us scale initiatives that accelerate Meta’s scope 3 GHG emissions reduction with suppliers.
- Communication skills.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams (e.g. Sustainability, Procurement Teams, Business teams, Engineering) and managing relationships with complex stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in environmental science, business, supply chain or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in fields related to sustainability.
- Demonstrated flexibility and experience and willingness to learn and work on projects.
- Master’s degree in related field, strongly preferred.
- Experience with electronics and technology supply chains, including understanding of raw materials and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Mandarin.
- Experience presenting data and analytics insights to technical and non-technical audiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.