Website ENGIE Impact
Location: Boston, MA preferred or remote
ENGIE Impact’s Corporate Sustainability (CS) function is seeking a Manager to support our efforts in advancing environmental sustainability in our business operations and professional services and in meeting our social responsibility commitments in our engagement with employees and communities. The Manager will also use data to create integrated narrative that supports and communicates the Corporate Sustainability efforts.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
- Collects and organizes reliable data to enable sustainability analysis, goal setting and reporting.
- Develops tools that enable Corporate Sustainability metrics and data tracking.
- Creates messaging and other communication materials that showcase Corporate Sustainability efforts with data driven insights for internal and external audiences.
- Contributes to public reporting, including, independent client reporting and any other reporting in line with the CS strategy.
- Coordinate the development of the Corporate Sustainability landing page on our internal and external communication platforms and initiatives.
- Promotes and leads a global team of volunteers (Team Activate) working on implementing sustainability initiatives to mitigate the environmental footprint of ENGIE Impact ways of working.
- Conducts research on cutting-edge trends in Corporate Sustainability.
- Collaborates with different business functions and develop tools to further the integrations of Corporate Sustainability into our business practices (other duties as assigned).
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences, Business, Corporate Sustainability, Organizational Development, or related degree.
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience in sustainability
- Strong proficiency in gathering, managing, and presenting data and analytics with prior sustainability inventories experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of GRI standards, or another main sustainability reporting framework preferred
- Proven ability to independently manage complex projects
- Experience building external and internal strategic relationships
- Demonstrated strategic perspective and the ability to effectively communicate ENGIE Impact’s purpose and values and CS strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, detail-oriented, analytical, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as in a team. Excellent people skills and an ability to build and develop relationships with a variety of personality types; must be adept at influencing and building credibility in cross-functional environments.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.