Website HXE Partners
HXE Partners helps clients achieve their sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals. We support the development, management, and integration of sustainability best practices within organizations.
With experience across sectors, we develop the tools and provide the expertise to apply sustainability best practices that make financial sense. We collaborate with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while producing new ideas, developing effective strategies, and delivering high quality and scalable results.
The Sustainability and ESG Associate will be a key member of HXE’s dynamic and growing team, onboarding and supporting new client accounts as well as contributing to HXE’s business development and marketing opportunities. We work with leading companies across a variety of industries and the Associate will be working directly with and advising high-level stakeholders.
Beyond sustainability and ESG stakeholder engagement and reporting deliverables, the Associate will also have the opportunity to work on high impact, strategic projects to implement best ESG management practices, which in turn create real business value for our clients.
- Manage the end-to-end process of developing clients’ annual sustainability and ESG reports in partnership with a cross-functional team of stakeholders. This includes the processes for collecting, synthesizing and summarizing the content for inclusion in reports, content development, editing, reviews and approvals, data collection, and report design.
- Help lead stakeholder engagement interviews across a variety of functions and industries to source underreported or new ESG performance data and information.
- Contribute to HXE’s thought leadership as a strategic ESG advisor by supporting various firm business development, communication and marketing activities.
- Support other administrative and client account management needs.
Successful Candidates Would
- Have 5 + years experience in corporate sustainability/ESG reporting and project management, or general management consulting with demonstrated interest in ESG issues.
- Understand and apply leading ESG reporting frameworks and standards such as the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), the Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), and others.
- Be able to communicate and give presentations effectively and professionally, ideally at the C-Suite and executive management level, with strong writing and editing abilities.
- Want to learn new concepts and industry best practices within a fast-paced, high- performance consulting environment.
- Be comfortable overseeing and executing on multiple projects and high-quality deliverables simultaneously with excellent time management skills and sense of prioritization.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- SASB Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA) Credential Holder
- Experience overseeing the graphic design process for reports and other collateral
- Availability to start as soon as possible
About HXE Partners
HXE Partners is an advisory firm focused on helping clients achieve their sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals. We support the development, management, and integration of sustainability best practices within organizations. With experience across sectors, we develop the tools and provide the expertise to apply sustainability best practices that make financial sense. Our clients include leading Fortune 500 companies and private equity firms operating globally.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.