Work alongside leading sustainability professionals and help Rivian reach our aspirational goals related to zero waste and carbon neutrality.
- Conduct scenario and ad-hoc analyses and deliver timely recommendations
- Industry and economic trends research and investment analyses
- Assist in development of program deliverables. This may include contracts, proposal letters, scopes of work, project tracking tools, charters, and general project organization.
- Ensure meetings are effective, efficient, and progressive by working “in between schedules” with cross functional teams to ensure pre-work is complete or tracking to complete.
- Help team members organize and collect data by working with various internal and external project stakeholders to ensure actions and expected outcomes are successful.
- Track project budgets and timelines and compile high level project information for executives
- Coordinate, attend, and complete minutes for meetings to propel projects forward and meet deadlines.
- Prepare meeting agendas and actively maintain status trackers for action items assigned to team members.
- Ability to work full time remotely from January 2021 – April 2021
- A passion for sustainability, energy, and mobility
- Intellectual curiosity to drive an understanding of business performance and decision making
- Effective communication and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous and highly dynamic environments
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow-up ahead of deadlines.
- High degree of professionalism with a strong sense of urgency to seek out answers.
- Proficiency in project management and Microsoft office software
- Track record of maintaining confidentiality.
- Self-starter and constructive team-player with a passion for helping others
- Pursuing an MBA Candidate with graduation in 2022
- Interest in Finance, Operations, Strategy, Sustainability