Location: Los Angeles, CA
At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a Strategic Finance Business Partner for Product, Marketing, and other relevant departments in formulating new products, features, and cost saving measures at Aspiration
- Serve as the Project Manager on various capital markets initiatives
- Serve as the liaison with existing investors at Aspiration
- Work directly with the department heads to support strategic decision making through financial modeling and analysis
- Support prospective investor marketing, financial modeling, and a range of due diligence activities and processes
- Collaborate with FP&A team members to drive companywide strategic projects and process improvements
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience working in Strategic Finance or Corporate Strategy roles in a high growth environment
- Public company experience, investor relations experience, or equity research background is highly preferred
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, MBA a plus
What You’ll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.