Location: Piscataway, NJ
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
You will perform a wide range of analytics-related activities including developing models to identify market opportunities and evaluate energy efficiency, load management, renewables, EVs, and energy storage programs; advise areas of the business regarding energy efficiency measures and operations; create models to inform decarbonization strategy and conduct resiliency-related analytics; use analytics to inform business strategy and identify process improvements.
- Ability to work within the existing systems to pull actionable data and make recommendations on next steps.
- Help refine tool chain (vet and select platforms) to collect data, store and analyze it and present dynamic visualizations.
- Establish an improvement roadmap to meet evolving needs of organization
- Track, monitor, analyze, and optimize operational performance
- Frequently collaborating with and receiving coaching from our senior leadership team on all internal sustainability reporting
- Work with business partners to establish clear, documented data governance for all sustainability reporting
- Manage data related to energy efficiency measures and renewable energy procurement.
- Responsible for all carbon reporting, GHG emission protocols, etc.
- Tracks all program activities and regularly inform leadership of progress on each initiative. Recommends structural or programmatic adjustments, changes or additions based on full knowledge of missions, goals, and objectives. Develops metrics to identify and measure the success of the program.
- structuring and leading analysis of data to develop insights
- Qualifications Bachelor’s (or equivalent work experience) in Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Environmental Engineering/Science
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate loosely defined analytics needs into visualizations
- Familiarity with Energy Management systems, utility databases and PowerBI
- Strong understanding of data management and ETL best practices
- Effective time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An understanding of Carbon emission, GHG protocol emission factors and carbon scopes
- Proficiency in excel and powerpoint
To apply for this job please visit cc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.