Website Impact Collective Group
Location: Remote, Midwest location in the U.S. preferred
Are you passionate about ESG and contributing to a stronger future for our world? Are you driven to empower companies and leaders around the globe to create positive impact for all stakeholders? Do you enjoy celebrating impact and progress through your daily contributions at work? Join Impact Collective Group today!
Impact Collective Group (ICG) is an agile and fast-growing consulting firm dedicated to helping companies of all sizes design, implement and strengthen their commitment to sustainability. We’re looking for Consultants – from technologists including carbon, energy, water, climate risk, circular economy, social value to practice leaders – to define, develop, and lead sustainability initiatives and programs improving the
business performance of our clients.
The Senior Sustainability Consultant role will lead the effort to grow ICG’s reach and commitment to our clients. ICG seeks a candidate who is eager to initiate, develop and deliver current and future client engagements.
ICG Senior Consultants guide corporate leaders across all industries to:
- Develop a comprehensive sustainability strategy aligned with each client’s unique purpose & values
- Facilitate engagements such as materiality and stakeholder assessments, competitive landscape analysis, etc.
- Solve immediate sustainability needs
- Implement tailored strategies toward stronger ESG performance
This role will facilitate our clients’ journeys and ensure exceptional experiences, meaningful engagement and inspiring results. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing firm and shape the future for sustainability strategies for companies of all sizes.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for clients, working hand-in-hand to provide tailored sustainability strategies and solutions
- Manage projects of all sizes, on time and in budget, maintaining extraordinary customer satisfaction
- Contribute to and develop client proposals and other marketing and thought leadership materials
- Communicate with and engage stakeholders pertinent to each client’s sustainability strategy, educating all on the value of sustainability and the impact of sustainability strategies and initiatives
- Conduct bench marking, competitive analyses and research on clients, industries, and stay up-to- date on rapidly evolving market trends.
- Analyze client feedback and performance, identifying improvement opportunities (gap analysis).
- Synthesize research findings into key themes, analyze information to develop conclusions and draft recommendations for client deliverables.
- Leaning on ICG’s strategy development process, prepare and present project deliverables, maintaining the highest quality and professionalism
- Advise clients on ESG maturity plans and implementation of opportunities
- Maintain key relationships and accounts, delivering exceptional client experiences and securing ongoing and future work for them and their network
- Provide value by securing contracts within the current pipeline and opening doors for new client relationships
- Support the continued growth of Impact Collective Group, including new business development efforts, research and proposal development
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a related field
- Master’s Degree, ESG specific or consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for best practices in sustainability and ESG
- Preferred knowledge and/or experience with climate strategy/carbon accounting, TCFD, CDP, NetZero and/or sustainability frameworks and standards including but not limited to GRI, SASB etc.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and consistently complete all assignments on time and with exceptional quality
- Attention to detail and dedication to maintaining exceptional professional presence in a virtual and face-to-face environment
- Natural problem solver with the ability to analyze information and provide meaningful recommendations toward solution
- Confident facilitator with a passion for people and engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A quick learner with a positive attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment, driven by frequent change and growth
- A passion for optimizing organizations’ ability to maximize their purpose and success by achieving positive impact for all stakeholders
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org