Location: Italy (Milan or other locations) according to a distributed workforce framework (on-going project)
Optimal start date: October 2021
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 200+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop. Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You’re an experienced, entrepreneurial, and motivated sustainability professional looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced and diverse role: delivering environmental sustainability consulting services for our clients, contributing to the development of the food sector strategy in Italy, helping the team acquire new accounts and effectively sell Quantis sustainability consulting services in the sector.
- You have a deep understanding of the sustainability market dynamics in the Food & Agriculture space and can develop insights and solutions adapted to our clients’ specific needs and objectives.
- You have a very good knowledge in and a strong passion for the food sector
- You have a good understanding of sectoral technical aspects (sustainability data, biodiversity, water stress, Land Use Change, agricultural challenges…) to be able to understand the underlying issues and support/guide internal efforts to find solutions.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to lead coordination efforts around key challenges
- You communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in writing and can represent Quantis externally
- You have a consultative approach working with clients; in particular, you are capable of designing and delivering effective workshops for executives in food companies.
- You are strong in peer leadership and able to empower teams without direct authority.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, additional languages are an advantage.
- For 5+ years, you’ve been sharpening your project and business development skills in the food sector, ideally with additional experience in consulting.
- You have a degree Food Sciences, Agronomy or related field
- You’ll be a preferred candidate if you have a Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Client project delivery:
- Manage various types of projects (LCAs, corporate footprints, eco-design, climate strategies, …) in the project lead/project management role ensuring that quality standards, expectations and deadlines are met.
- Support/manage client interactions, such as project meetings/calls, etc.
- Perform some sustainability analytical work.
- Develop or support development of deliverables.
- Contribute to development and management of client relationships in the Food sector on the Italian market
- Identify needs, develop and deliver internal and/or client-facing training on key sustainability topics.
- Lead client discussions and develop new project proposals providing custom insights and solutions to guide clients in their understanding and implementation of environmental sustainability.
To Thrive in Quantis Culture, You’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
To apply for this job please visit quantis-intl.com.