Location: Boston, MA or Portland, OR
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics and solutions. And, you’ll get to work with the world’s top sustainability experts and leaders across Quantis’ ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 190+ talents (and growing!) that cultivate a special team spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Our team members can give you the inside scoop. Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your project management and consulting skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- You have 5-7 years’ sustainability consulting or other sustainability experience showing a strong understanding of sustainability topics, services, and client needs relevant to Quantis.
- You have knowledge and experience with project management, as well as project leadership approaches and best practices.
- You have a combination of technical sustainability knowledge (such as in corporate impact footprinting) and strategic capabilities (such as materiality assessment and sustainability strategy development). Specific knowledge and experience with sustainability issues in the cosmetics/personal care sector is highly desired. Additional knowledge and experience in the food & agriculture, apparel, and/or consumer electronics industries would be helpful.
- You have a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or another relevant field.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (presentations, proposals).
- You’re skilled in analyzing and understanding market and target client dynamics.
- You have strong skills in developing relationships with existing and new clients, internal team members, collaborators.
- You have leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- You’re resilient, perseverant and self-motivated.
- You can generate valuable insights from analysis and communicate these insights clearly and compellingly.
- You’re able to guide a team to work quickly, independently, and on schedule, while maintaining high quality and a highly positive team energy and spirit.
- You’re team-oriented and demonstrate a collaborative spirit.
- You have proven ability to network effectively.
- Leading and providing project management of client projects in various Quantis service areas (approximately 50-60% of time).
- Developing and enhancing relationships with current and potential clients; developing new business opportunities with current and new clients (approximately 25-30% of time).
- Other needs identification and leadership activities (approximately 10-15% of time).
- Providing coaching, guidance, and mentoring to less experienced team members in areas of specific knowledge and experience.
- Supporting internal Quantis initiatives as agreed upon.
To Thrive in Quantis Culture, You’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
To apply for this job please visit quantis-intl.com.