Website Keurig Dr. Pepper
Location: Burlington, MA
The Sr. Project Manager is a motivated self-starter who manages the day-to-day projects and progress of the KDP enterprise packaging sustainability program with the objective of achieving KDP’s short- and long-term goals. Specifically, work will focus on the collection, management, analysis and external reporting of enterprise packaging data that supports KDP environmental goals related to recycled content, recyclability, compostability and reuse. This person will track and report progress against KDP goals on a regular cadence to enable external reporting and disclosures as well as internal updates. When standardized KDP project management and data tracking and reporting processes or tools are not available or adequate, the Project Manager will develop, maintain, and improve project management methods and tools. Projects will span multiple KDP functions as well as our bottler network and will include external events and meetings as appropriate where KDP collaborates with other organizations to improve packaging sustainability and reduce waste. The Project Manager is responsible to ensure projects meet the scope, schedule, and cost objectives of the business.
What You Will Do
- Manage all aspects of enterprise data management for KDP packaging with the end goal of enabling packaging innovation, waste elimination and progress towards short- and long-term sustainability goals.
- Collect, manage and report data inputs associated with KDP packaging data, coordinating across internal systems and external reporting platforms.
- Perform data analysis as needed for reporting and trend identification.
- Ensure the highest levels of data accuracy and integrity in order to gain outside assurance of data. Establish and maintain effective risk management discipline on all assigned programs
- Define and implement packaging data governance processes/structure
- Update and maintain product stewardship models and/or reporting requirements (i.e. Extended Producer Responsibility and Deposit Return Systems) across priority geographies
- Manage ongoing internal partnerships with KDP Corporate Affairs, R&D, Supply Chain and Procurement, ensuring execution of work plans and serving as a resource on sustainable packaging data.
- Support engagement with KDP partner NGOs and non-profits, consultants, NGOs, and recyclers to achieve KDP goals.
- Complete customer and voluntary reporting in a complete, accurate, and timely manner
- Project management. Oversee the development and maintenance of project plans, integrated master schedules, resource plans, budgets, contracts, etc. as required to scope, plan, and execute projects.
- Monitor project status and effectively communicate status to all stakeholders via project data repositories, status reports, project planning tools, dashboards, presentations, etc.
- Coordinate project activities across multiple functions or business units
- Conduct research to support relevant innovation initiatives in packaging and reuse opportunities. This includes providing insights and evaluation of the social or environmental value of new KDP or industry efforts.
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Packaging Engineering or related field
- Experience in project management and process development
- Minimum of 3 years experience (5+ preferred) managing projects across an organization and involving multiple functions and stakeholders
- Experience in environmental/sustainability data management and analysis required
- Experience in packaging sustainability or residential recycling preferred
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry preferred
- Expertise in common knowledge-worker tools (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and specialized data and project management platforms (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Outstanding influencing, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to drive for results with an inclusive and collaborative management style
- Ability to uphold safety standards, participate in continuous process improvement on the job, and follow our manufacturing best practices
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-keurigdrpepper.icims.com.