Website Sustainable Brands
Sustainable Brands is the premier platform for inspiring, engaging, and equipping a global community of brand leaders to embrace social and environmental challenges to drive brand innovation, business value, and positive impact. The company operates conferences world wide, executive and affiliate membership programs that enable collaboration across brands and their supply chains, a vast digital library of sustainability-related resources, and tools for assessing and encouraging sustainable behaviors within brands and their consumers.
Our team is a diverse mix of media, sustainability and business professionals. Our people are changing the fundamental business conversation from just profit to purpose, people and passion. Passion to build a world of better brands. We are a team of fun, generous, and curious individuals who believe in the role brands and business play in creating a sustainable and regenerative future. If you are inspired by working with others whose purpose is to have a lasting impact on the world, you’ll fit in well here.
The Senior Marketing Manager works closely with the Marketing team to develop and lead marketing strategies across the Sustainable Brands ecosystem. You’ll partner with cross-functional stakeholders to seamlessly drive multiple complex marketing projects in a fast-paced environment. You will execute omni-channel marketing campaigns to nurture, engage, and convert prospects, as well as increase retention and up-sell/cross-sell our existing customers. You will also be responsible for developing messaging and positioning for marketing materials, including briefs, sales enablement collateral, and landing pages. Our team works remotely, with the bulk of our employees in the San Francisco Bay Area; this role can be based anywhere within the U.S.
Day to day, this role involves:
- Partnership. Work closely with the VP of Marketing on high priority initiatives while also ensuring day-to-day accountability, performance and creativity across a range of campaigns.
- Flexibility. You’ll be ready to deal with regular challenges with a clear understanding of how to prioritize and address. Expect to be shifting quickly between a variety of projects in support of our Events, Digital and Membership lines of business.
- Goal-oriented. Help guide the Sustainable Brands marketing team to achieve our next-level goals and help us hit our critical milestones along the way. You’re going to need to be obsessed with planning and momentum in order to build runway room not only for yourself, but also for our entire team.
You are an experienced professional who can help the Marketing team create and execute innovative, data-driven, marketing campaigns, developing a marketing strategy and tactical plan to promote our lines of business and grow attendance at our live events is super exciting to you. You have experience as a digital marketer, but most importantly you have a passion for learning from industry trends, sharing those insights with team members, and using your experience and new learning to create well-oiled campaigns. You are self-confident, generous and a terminally curious learner, analytical, thoughtful and detail-oriented, and you’re excited about the opportunities to get creative and collaborate with team members to think of outside-the-box ideas to reach new customers. Please bring your energy, creativity and thoroughness to this work, and you’ll be a great addition to the team!
- Create, implement and manage integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels
- Measure, optimize, and report on campaign performance, and present results to senior leadership
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand product strategy and identify marketing priorities
- Increase prospect base, segment audiences, and nurture leads through the marketing funnel
- Collaborate with business development to engage and close target accounts
- Develop and refine positioning and messaging for Sustainable Brands products and services
- Work with Content Marketing Manager and Design Manager to create marketing collateral and creatives
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, or E-Commerce
- Experience building comprehensive marketing programs within marketing automation platforms – specifically Pardot and Salesforce
- Comfortable scheduling and optimizing ad campaigns across Google Ad Manager, Adroll, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager and proficient in drawing insights from Google Analytics
- Confident analyzing data across platforms and using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to identify and prioritize impactful marketing projects that drive revenue and business growth
- Skilled in managing multiple projects across teams while meeting tight timelines
- Proficient in HTML, web design and/or Adobe Suite a big plus.
To apply for this job please visit sustainablebrands.com.