Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reporting to the Director, SBI Strategy, Integration and Reporting, this is a global role responsible for leading and supporting the execution of the company’s ESG enterprise strategies and plan, expressed through our global Impact Agenda. In this role, you help to ensure that lululemon enterprise goals and strategies meet and exceed rapidly evolving expectations at a leadership level, orchestrate integrated accountability and execution success by aligning and embedding efforts across the company, and create multi-year roadmaps to reach our most ambitious impact commitments.
Our Sustainable Business & Impact (SBI) function is shaping the future of impact. This work does not sit only within one function; social and environmental impact at lululemon is a holistic practice of mindful choices that is integrated into everything we do. The teams lead and integrate our vision and initiatives to create value for our brand, our collective (guests, employees, makers, ambassadors), and society. As a result, lululemon is an innovative, purpose-driven brand creating a future that we want to live in. You will be part of this transformative team, leading impact through enterprise strategy development and integration across the company, shaping governance and accountability structures, and improving operations to meet our goals.
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
- Develop and manage multi-year roadmaps, accountabilities and progress milestones against all Impact Agenda goals and key priorities with cross-functional partners
- Lead development of cross-functional social and environmental impact strategy in partnership with functional teams to deliver the frameworks, plans, and operating model to meet our most ambitious goals
- Develop and deliver portfolio operating model to gain consistent, real-time understanding of drivers and risks of enterprise-wide public commitments
- Partner with Director, SBI and VP, SBI, to evolve and maintain the Impact governance structure that informs and drives work forward, including creation of communications materials for Senior Leadership Team and board level engagement
- Monitor and assess the external landscape and changing stakeholder expectations – elevating into content and communication materials for BoD and executive-level presentations
- Develop and maintain lululemon’s impact stakeholder and partnership strategy, and contribute to thought leadership in collaboration with brand, government affairs and public affairs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; MBA preferred or Masters in Environmental Sustainability and Management
- 2 years of experience with corporate social responsibility or sustainability
- 7 years of experience in strategy, preferred experience in management consulting or corporate strategy
- Preferred experience in consumer facing organization (global retail and/or apparel is a plus)
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lululemon.com.