Location: San Francisco, CA
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting guru with deep experience within the Utility Industry with top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise? Advising clients in the Gas Utility Industry on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a senior manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Run delivery of projects to get the lay of the land of clients’ position in the Gas Utilities Industry to find clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Head up teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions that meet the needs of clients.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Lead project delivery to make sure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, monitoring, and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps.
- Provide overall guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Fortify Accenture’s Strategy practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Weekly travel Monday – Thursday. Due to pandemic and for the safety of all our employees we are working virtual until travel ban to client locations is lifted. Once travel resumes, weekly travel will be required.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 8 years deep experience within the Utility Industry gas operations, delivery, and infrastructure and/or strategic consultancy firm.
- Deep expertise in financial modeling and pricing, c-suite engagement and advisory
- Utilities strategy with clean energy policy / regulatory expertise and an understanding of the evolving energy services / products, how to monetize them and operationalize them.
- Strong quantitative skills and as an analytical thinker with 5 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You’ve got experience in clean energy space and know how to address its strategic components and innovation for high tech solutioning
- You can execute at speed to help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology
Our Commitment to You
- Your strategic and entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference at some pretty impressive clients –Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 companies on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.