Location: Clichy, FR
As a member of Sustainable Development Team, the ESG Manager is in charge of the Non-Financial Reporting, the relationship with non-financial ratings agencies, part of the content of the Integrated Report. The candidate will and in particular: coordinate the Non-financial reporting and auditing with the URD, following non-financial ratings, closely monitor the evolution of the regulation (CSRD)
• In charge of ESG watch (regulation and best practices) and the implementation of new sustainability requirements (CSRD and EU Taxonomy).
• Coordinate internal ESG studies (Climate change risk analysis and double materiality)
• Effectively integrate ESG across all financial and investor communications and Support the Shareholder Engagement team with ESG investor messaging including ESG Portal in IR website, newsletters and press releases.
• Lead the relationship with non-financial agencies, perform analysis of BIC’s ESG scores and highlight opportunities for improvement including CDP disclosure coordination and UN Global Compact Communication on Progress.
• Track and ensure that BIC’s public data is correctly reflected in ESG scores.
• Lead the Integrated Report creation and publication in close partnership with the Financial Communication manager.
• Collaborate with legal, GSC, GII (SD department), Lighters and Commercial teams to respond appropriately to ESG-related investor enquiries.
• Serve as an internal expert on ESG matters.
• Manage the ESG budget.
Additional Responsibilities Include: Lead and coordinate ESG reporting and disclosures (NFPS) including:
- Third party audit execution
- Data collection processes for Education and Human Rights KPIs
- NFPS qualitative update, copywrite and formatting
- Implement projects to improve data collection processes.
- Confirmed experience (8 years minimum)
- Fluency in the fundamentals of ESG and Corporate Responsibility (Corporate, Rating Agency, Financial institution)
- Organization, rigor, autonomy, curiosity, analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail in analyzing and managing large data sets, good level of interpersonal communication
- Expert-level in Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Fluent French/English required
To apply for this job please visit career55.sapsf.eu.