Location: Seattle, WA
Overview & Responsibilities:
Amazon.com seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to partner with the company’s Climate Pledge Fund and other senior business leaders. The person in this high visibility role will be responsible for evaluating investment and strategic opportunities related to the Climate Pledge Fund. As part of the role, the person in this position will assist in leading due diligence efforts and conduct extensive research on industries, potential partners, and competitors and communicate findings and recommendations to senior management and executive team related to the Climate Pledge Fund. Many assignments will be highly ambiguous and require an independent, intellectually curious individual who can frame situations through multiple lenses including the end-customer, business owner, and corporate finance professional.
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- BA / BS degree required and a minimum 5 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of corporate development, private equity, investment banking, or management consulting experience with a focus on Sustainability and/or Green Technology Investing
- MBA from a highly regarded university
- High proficiency with valuation modeling and techniques
- Advanced analytical skills
- Fluency with Excel and Capital IQ
- Excellent business judgment
- Persuasive oral/written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.