Location: New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $15 trillion.
Nasdaq’s ESG Advisory practice is one of our commercial ESG offerings. The practice helps companies analyze, assess and action ESG programs with the goals of attracting long-term capital and enhancing value creation. Engagements include ESG program building strategy, oversight and disclosure advice, ratings agencies guidance, frameworks adoption (SASB, GRI, TCFD, UN SDG’s) and ESG investor engagement strategy. The practice supports companies globally across sector and market capitalization.
- Lead ESG Advisory engagements and provide advice to Boards, Senior Executives, IR and Sustainability teams on ESG program building strategy, oversight and disclosure advice, ratings agencies guidance, frameworks adoption and ESG investor engagement strategy.
- Guide clients by leveraging industry experience and doing deep research on companies, their associated sectors, ESG rating reports, frameworks and investor interests.
- Prepare analyses and presentations to support client engagements, along with the support of junior team.
- Join business development efforts by collaborating with Nasdaq business leaders, sales and relationship management.
- Participate in ESG events and generate thought leadership content.
- 5+ years in ESG or Sustainability
- Experience consulting corporate issuers and navigating multi-stakeholder audiences
- Climate knowledge a plus
- High fluency with the capital markets and how investors are incorporating ESG topics into investment process
- Comfort presenting to senior executives
- Comfort with data
- ESG rating agency & framework knowledge (TCFD knowledge a plus)
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office products
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit nasdaq.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.