Website Proof of Impact
POI is a US company headquartered in Delaware but is operating globally. We are closing a $3M Seed Round in September with an impressive cap table including Franklin Templeton Investments, Working Capital Fund, CV VC, Pangea Blockchain, Ausum Ventures, and high-profile angel investors.
The Sales team is the primary external-facing team at Proof of Impact and is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and selling the POI offering to external prospects.
As the Sales Development Representative, you’ll be the first line of defense for each prospect. You’ll be responsible for building our inbound, outbound, and partnership funnels to drive new business to the sales team.
- Identify, qualify, & schedule demos for potential Proof of Impact customers
- Design and implement outbound email campaigns to generate interest and drive new leads to the business
- Manage inbound leads from marketing, partnerships, and product teams
- Document various details like customer profiles, responses, and next steps
- Aggregate feedback from prospects through actively listening to prospect needs, market demands, and industry trends to improve Proof of Impacts value proposition and help the product team improve their PMF efforts
- Research, develop, and implement sales strategies and tactics to drive more demos
- Assist our Go-To-Market teams with developing and executing go to market strategies
- Preparing marketing materials like decks, one-pagers, case studies, promotional videos, and use cases
- Contribute to the content calendar with social media postings on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics with the rest of the team to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns
- Participate in brainstorms to share ideas, define strategy and be instrumental in bringing them to life
- 2+ years in sales or business development in a SaaS or high growth technology startup
- 1+ years experience working with financial institutions or venture capital, with a strong preference for impact-focused financial services experience
- Are executed to roll up your sleeves and get work done in a fast-paced environment of an early-stage tech startup
- You have to have a strong passion for sales and sales processes.
- Coachable, adaptable, accountable, problem-solving attitude, strong analytical skills, and ability to drive with data
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, and iterate to get the best results
- Motivated self-starter, with a bias for action, who thrives in a hyper-growth environment
- A creative thinker, problem solver, collaborative mindset, and enthusiasm
- An efficient, organized worker with exceptional time management skills
- Are incredibly organized and efficient – you take on complex projects and are comfortable owning them from start to finish
- Data-driven and research-oriented
To apply for this job please visit proofofimpact.notion.site.