Website Partners Group
Location: Broomfield, CO
In this full time position you will be responsible for supporting Partners Group’s Head of ESG and Sustainability in integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, including impact considerations, to add to and protect value in the firm’s investments. Your responsibilities, focused primarily on the Americas, will include:
- Support investment teams based in the Americas in identifying and assessing material ESG factors during due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate with investment teams to engage with private equity investments on ESG improvement projects in areas such as health & safety, energy management, and ethical supply chains. Perform the same function for the asset management teams for private infrastructure and private real estate, and support ESG integration on debt investments due diligence and engagement.
- Deliver impact investing engagements to Americas assets through our “impact-at-scale” portfolio, PG LIFE.
- Work with the client solutions (CSOL) team to serve current and prospective clients’ ESG-related requests and reporting
- Contribute to the development of Partners Group’s responsible investing strategic development and positioning
- Identify and execute improvements in how Partners Group integrates and reports on environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in each of its asset classes and investment types
What We Expect
For this challenging position we are seeking a candidate with a passion for business sustainability and investment. They should have a proven track-record of implementing business improvement projects and possess strong influencing and analytical skills. The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Top academic credentials (Master/MBA preferred)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in driving transformation in mid-sized businesses from an investment, corporate or consulting role ideally within the area of responsible business or sustainability
- Familiarity with investment management and a genuine interest in private markets investments
- An entrepreneurial and self-directed person, able to manage effectively and complete tasks in demanding timelines and with competing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills e.g. in integrating ESG factors into investment and business analysis and decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability and experience interacting with global C-suite level executives
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English. Proficiency/fluency in any other Latin American language (Spanish or Portuguese) is considered a strong plus.
- Flexibility to travel for work with portfolio companies & assets predominantly in the U.S.
- International background, e.g. experience working in international and professional environment
What We Offer
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognized and rewarded. We provide:
- Professional, international working environment
- Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company
- Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities
- 401k (Roth and pre-tax options) with company match
- 25 vacation days and 12 holidays annually
- One-month sabbatical after every five years of service
- Education assistance program
- Lunch stipend
- Fun office and team events, including volunteer opportunities to connect with and help our local communities
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Competitive benefits and wellness package, including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Partners Group compensation has a long-term outlook and philosophy, and our total compensation emphasizes performance based long term incentives. Base pay range for this role is $120k – 140k and typically a significant performance-based bonus, equity and carry are part of the total compensation package.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.partnersgroup.com.