Location: Seattle, WA
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by managing the development and implementation of large or highly complex sustainability programs, including the ASU -Starbucks Center for People and Planet and environmental impact analytics and reporting initiatives.
- Manage and monitor ASU-Starbucks Center for People and Planet project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget. Role will be responsible for project communications, escalations and resolution, partnering with both internal partners and external parties.
- Lead cross-functional teams in development of sustainability measurement across the company and key programs, including environmental footprinting and tracking of key performance indicators with external accounting standards or reporting frameworks (e.g., GHG Protocol, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Food Loss and Waste Protocol) and reductions in GHG emissions (Scope 1,2 and 3), energy use, water withdrawals, waste generation and packaging materials.
- Support the evolution and development of sustainability data systems for performance, transparency and continuous improvement.
- Influence internal and external partners through persuasive use of data and effective storytelling
- Develop key communications packages and will support executive communications
- Sustainability programming, analytics and reporting – 3 years
- Working across functional areas to develop effective business solutions that align with company and business unit/department objectives 3 years
- Managing complex large-scale or multiple mid-sized projects 3 years
- Requirements gathering and analysis 3 years
To apply for this job please visit starbucks.taleo.net.