Location: Seattle, WA
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As program manager – ESG reporting, you will play a critical role in developing processes and controls on reporting Starbucks environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives. The position will represent the Starbucks controller organization and work with partners across disciplines to create a dynamic tool that houses relevant and accurate information to enable management decision-making and public disclosures of our efforts.
- Develop a disciplined project and program management process and provide inputs to Starbucks ESG reporting strategy
- Establish a cross-functional collaborative team, including representatives from Sustainability, Public Affairs, Technology, Legal, Finance and beyond to seek agreement on business decisions
- Partner with Starbucks Technology and other stakeholders to create the roadmap and implementation timeline of the ESG reporting tool
- Advise working group and provide recommendations to senior leaders
- Drive decisions through influencing various stakeholders, balance risks and ambiguities while working towards progress and results
- Acquire working knowledge of upcoming climate-related disclosure requirements issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Lend expertise in process improvement; establish internal controls and governance
- 8 years of experience with project management methodologies and tools
- 8 years of experience general business experience in large and matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in business administration or related fields preferred
- Passion in environmental social and governance initiatives
- Proven track record of completing long-term projects with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other collaboration tools
To apply for this job please visit starbucks.taleo.net.