Website Southface Institute
Location: Remote/ Atlanta, GA
Southface is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join us as a Program Coordinator supporting the EarthCraft program. EarthCraft is a high-performance building certification program with design and construction standards for single family, multifamily, commercial and community-scale developments. As one of the oldest and most established programs under the organizational umbrella, Southface is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to help manage the future growth of the EarthCraft program alongside the Program Manager.
Southface Institute, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is leading the way toward a sustainable, equitable and healthy built environment for all. Since 1978, our programs have closed the gap between environmental awareness and action by promoting scalable resource efficiency and clean energy solutions for homes, workplaces and communities. Our practice of regenerative placemaking amplifies real-world strategies to create a built environment where the synergy between ecological and human needs supports health and well-being while creating resilient, equitable and thriving communities, striving to achieve a low-carbon future.
The Program Coordinator will support EarthCraft through outreach and relationship management with a variety of building professionals including but not limited to: developers, homebuilders, Technical Advisors, architects, and other professionals from adjacent organizations such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
The Program Coordinator will aid with daily program administrative duties. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service to clients through phone, email and in-person interactions for the EarthCraft program
- Support EarthCraft strategic goals related to the program’s growth. Including leading virtual classes, stakeholder mapping, and stakeholder engagement
- Lead program outreach activities to in, including the development of marketing materials and organizing in-person and/or virtual events
- Supporting the EarthCraft network of Builders and Technical Advisors, including existing and new program participants
- Provide general administrative support to EarthCraft, including managing multiple email inboxes, voicemail and file management
- Special projects, including research, data analysis, mailings, quarterly reporting and maintaining program databases as assigned
The successful applicant for the position will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related degree
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 3 years of experience in program management is preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success collaborating with a high performing team in a fast-paced, service oriented environment
- Exceptional task management and organizational skills
- Experience with data entry, analysis and tracking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Collaborative and positive team-building demeanor
- Valid driver’s license with no major violations
To apply for this job please visit southface.isolvedhire.com.