Location: U.S. Remote; Champaign, IL; San Francisco, CA; or Johnston, IA
More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
This Product Manager will work across diverse teams including Sales, Agronomy, Marketing, and Data Science to support our customers in managing agronomic practices.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to build products that enable our advisors to create strong businesses with unique value through our flagship Nitrogen Management product. In addition to leading product initiatives, you will help shape the vision and execution of product at Granular. You will work closely with all core Granular business units: Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Data Science. This role is integral to Granular success and a chance to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team!
What You’ll Get to Do
- Ownership of Granulars flagship Nitrogen product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with Product, Design and Engineering functional leaders to ensure our Nitrogen product goals are met
- Develop and drive best practices around internalization and localization efforts
- Identify, evaluate and partner with local businesses to position Granular for the maximum success in local markets
- Ensure Data Science has the support they need to unlock market specific business opportunities
- Work with product analytics team to deeply understand your customers and the way they use your products
- Perform data analysis to uncover and understand product trends
- Identify risks and issues that would block the product team and work to clear the path
- Identify, establish and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders to set clear expectations and realistic goals
Who You’ll Do it With
- A 25-person product management team passionate about using software to change how farming is done
- Product designers, engineers and data scientists who will work alongside you to build, test, refine, and deliver experiences that help make farming more efficient and profitable
Who You Are
- Obsessed with the customer, identifying their problems and building software solutions that they love
- Able to prioritize based on customer value in potentially ambiguous situations
- Knowledgeable of SaaS, PaaS and Data Integrations
- Strong Strategic & Analytical skills
- BS in agronomy, technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience working across borders with sophisticated products and distributed teams
- Bonus points for experience working with Agronomic Businesses
- Bonus points for having a degree in Agronomy
Who We Are
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by shaping agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.