Location: Remote within US
BlueConduit is a social venture that uses machine learning to support decision making to improve public health. Our predictive models help water utilities inventory and locate their lead service lines in order to accelerate their replacement. More than 50 cities use BlueConduit’s predictive methods. The Biden Administration has proposed more than $45 billion to support the removal of lead pipes. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is helping communities get the lead out of the ground.
BlueConduit is seeking a product lead with demonstrated experience in developing product strategy and designing functional products who can:
- Build out and maintain roadmap and product strategy.
- Collaborate across functional teams to integrate insights and customer needs into product development, including new opportunities and product features.
- Generate clear and compelling product stories and value propositions.
- Set goals related to business outcomes, process metrics, and user satisfaction.
- Support product demos to customers and stakeholders.
- Design and communicate easy-to-understand, end-to-end workflows and interactions.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and benchmarking to industry best practice.
- Build and manage high-functioning, diverse, and inclusive product team.
- Act as a leader within the company
We are a small, remote but growing team and so this is an excellent opportunity to grow into and shape your role at our company.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager with SaaS experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Experience with user research and developing wireframes for visual components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Post-pandemic, must be able to travel 20-25% of the time
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective product launch delivered in the past
- Passion for the environment & community well-being, as the company got started to address the Flint water crisis
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Co-working space/work place stipend
Interested in applying?
To apply for this job please visit www.blueconduit.com.