Website Chamber of Progress
Location: Washington, DC
Chamber of Progress, a center-left tech industry association devoted to technology’s progressive future, is seeking a Policy Research Fellow for a nine-month term, beginning on or around January 2022.
- Analyze legislation related to competition policy, data privacy, online speech and content moderation, and Internet marketplaces
- Evaluate and address how tech policy issues impact consumers
- Write tech policy research reports to support the advocacy work of the organization
- Present research findings to organization staff and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Familiarity with tech policy
- Outstanding writing abilities
- Experience with conducting research and analysis on issues impacting underrepresented communities
- $6,000 monthly; Nine-month term
- This role is an independent contracting position that does not include benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.