Location: Remote within SE Michigan
BlueConduit is a social venture that uses machine learning to support decision making to improve public health. Our predictive models help water utilities inventory and locate their lead service lines in order to accelerate their replacement. The team began guiding Flint’s lead service line replacement program in 2016. Since then, more than 50 cities are using BlueConduit’s methods to inventory and locate lead service lines. BlueConduit has inventoried more than 500,000 service lines across its projects in the United States and Canada. Those service lines provide water to more than 1,000,000 residents. The Biden Administration has proposed more than $45 billion to support the removal of lead pipes. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is helping communities get the lead out of the ground.
BlueConduit is seeking an operations support associate (intern or full-time) who can:
- Be the right-hand for the company executive team
- Take over administrative tasks such as scheduling, taking notes, and managing follow-up communications
- Monitor company communications (phone, social, marketing)
- Opportunity to support sales, marketing and customer success functions
We are a small but growing team and so this is an excellent opportunity to grow into and shape your role at our company. The role will be remote within southeast Michigan.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple short term and long term tasks
- Professional courtesy in communication
- Pro-active completing assigned tasks and identifying un-assigned tasks that need attention
- Asks for guidance and feedback where needed
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Passion for the environment & community well-being, as the company got started to address the Flint water crisis
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Co-working space stipend
Interested in applying?
To apply for this job please visit www.blueconduit.com.