Location: Detroit, MI
The Impact Manager works to achieve The BasBlue Foundation’s impact program goals managing our impact programs that support strategic growth and capacity building for BasBlue as well as its constituents – women and non-binary individuals. They will lead the development and execution of BasBlue’s impact program strategies and program initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of BasBlue Foundation’s programming and impact strategies aligned to BasBlue Impact programs.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to determine the effectiveness of programs and recommend improvements to programs and services.
- Liaison between impact program recipients, fellows, facilitators, and BasBlue to coordinate and ensure execution of program requirements.
- Track and manage impact program budgets, including a financial recap of programs to leadership.
- Represent BasBlue + The BasBlue Foundation at external events and conferences when necessary.
- Work with BasBlue Marketing to help drive awareness across owned, paid, and earned platforms about impact programs and impact opportunities to drive awareness and reach with the external community.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required, a graduate degree is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to build professional relationships at all levels of an organization that are strategically aligned with The BasBlue Foundation’s mission
- A self-starter with at least 5+ years’ experience, which has been primarily in programming development and project management
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excited at the opportunity to join a growing non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of women and non-binary persons
- Culturally competent, welcoming, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate success in building programs to serve a diverse community of women
- You are acutely aware of what you don’t know as much as you are sure of what you do know; unafraid to ask questions, ready to learn
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.