Website Michigan Nature Association
Location: Okemos, MI
The Michigan Nature Association (MNA), a statewide nonprofit organization, is looking for an enthusiastic Member Services and Administrative Coordinator. The Coordinator plays a pivotal administrative role, which includes direct assistance to donors and supporters, in our mission to protect habitat for some of Michigan’s rarest plants and animals. Primary responsibilities include managing our donor database; processing donations, gift acknowledgments, and membership correspondence; and providing additional administrative assistance across the organization. We seek an individual who is detail and deadline oriented; able to handle confidential information with discretion; possesses excellent communication, data management/data entry, and organizational skills; and who believes in our conservation cause.
The Coordinator works with MNA’s Finance and Administration Director out of our headquarters in Okemos, Michigan (Lansing area).
- Manage and maintain the donor database, including data entry, generation of reports
- Process donations and other contributions
- Proof, print, and prepare membership mailings and other correspondence
- Provide customer service to members, donors, volunteers, and others
- Assist with special events, which may include processing attendance responses and assist other staff in preparation and implementation of event
- Assist in managing the organization’s technology and software needs
- Filing and categorical sorting of the organizational materials (both digital and physical files)
- Assist in maintaining financial records for receivables, payable, inventories and special projects
- A minimum of 2 years of college level education or equivalent experience
- Preference given for experience with donor database software, customer relationship management software, or equivalent data management software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also in a collaborative team environment
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position which may require some evening and weekend work. Position offers health, dental, and vision insurance benefits (with certain co-pays), life insurance, disability insurance, paid personal time, and a 403(b) savings plan.
Resumes and supporting materials accepted until April 16, 2021 or until the position is filled. Please send resume, cover letter including salary requirements, and three professional references to Carol Schulz, Director of Finance and Administration, via email at email@example.com or by mail Michigan Nature Association, 2310 Science Parkway Ste 100, Okemos, MI 48864. No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org