Website Native Americans in Philanthropy
The ILED Office Administrator will provide departmental support to all ILED team members. The Administrator will work closely with the Sr. Vice President of the division to coordinate all administrative tasks, such as drafting papers, processing payments and expense reports, correspondence, creating agendas, maintaining calendars, and coordinating meetings. The Administrator will maintain internal communication and assist with assignments to ensure the effective and efficient completion of necessary tasks.
- Supports the Senior Vice President of Programs and division directors in day to day activities.
- Serves as a key resource for program information. Resolves problems or questions referred by NAP program.
- Audits and oversees payment processing and entering bills into payment systems.
- Determines priorities and timelines, anticipates, and solves problems, and ensures that the department office functions effectively.
- Assist with the internal communication of the staff, maintaining essential information on programs, and leading program agendas.
- Provides effective calendar management for the NAP staff and coordinates meetings appropriately.
- Processes data collection and data entry at a high-level and measures information.
- Will work with the Senior Vice President of Programs to assist in managing programs and reports from projects and maintaining an updated calendar.
- Keeps the essential information of the programs up-to-date and acts as a primary point of contact for the NAP staff.
- Prepares and maintains information, data, and projected program deadlines.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organize and store company documents in Sharepoint and Salesforce for ease of retrieval; maintain accuracy of the document retrieval system.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- Effective time management, administrative, technical, and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving ability, is required.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external parties; able to respond with clarity and diplomacy in writing and verbally.
- Knowledge and ability to use all major Microsoft Office tools and experience performing digital administrative tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the ability to interact with diverse internal and external constituents.
- Knowledge in general ledger reconciliation, ensuring data accuracy.
- This position requires travel up to 25% of the time for meetings and conferences.
- Must be able to lead Zoom and other video conference calls and use computer equipment.
- Three years of experience working in an administrative assistant or office manager position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Important note regarding submission: Applications are NOT to be submitted via LinkedIn. Only use the links listed in the job postings.
To apply for this job please visit screening.insperity.com.