Website Capital Group
Location: Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA
As a Head of Supplier Diversity & Sustainability in our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) global team, you will lead Capital Group’s Responsible Sourcing strategy that drives social and environmental aspects in our business decisions, including our enterprise wide supplier diversity program. You will play a critical role in providing strategy and creation of a program that supports our enterprise mission of advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and support of our enterprise ESG strategy.
You will establish a robust program that expands Capital Group’s supplier network and optimizes supplier capabilities to meet business objectives. You’ll help drive business value by identifying and establishing business relationships with diverse suppliers. You’ll develop program objectives and measures, providing reporting and analysis to senior leaders, to ensure program adoption and success. You’ll build a holistic supplier diversity program aligned with best practices that ensures advancing inclusion and sourcing of diverse owned businesses and support equity through the utilization of their services, products and affiliations.
Your career has been built upon your success as an advocate/ambassador on supplier diversity policies and processes. You will represent Capital Group at Diversity Forums both regional and national. You’re a skilled communicator. You place a high value on being authentic, respectful and engaging. You’ve facilitated a variety of successful meetings ranging in size, with diverse audiences. Your curiosity allows you to consult in a manner that adds value in a variety of settings.
- You have previous experience in supplier diversity, supplier management, procurement or sourcing and are well versed in developing comprehensive strategies in support of enterprise wide objectives.
- Your knowledge in establishing enterprise policies and guidelines in supplier diversity has led to your success in building and increasing business partnerships on both a local and national level.
- You’ve established business metrics in order to ensure adoption and success in strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Your expertise in organizational transformation and capability building has allowed you to meet and exceed business objectives and strategies.
- You’re a generous collaborator and strong project manager. You’ve fine-tuned your communication style to influence a variety of personalities. You’ve led large scale and cross-functional projects.
- You’re devoted to continuous learning, development, and you find new ways of challenging yourself.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.capitalgroup.com.