Website Chamber of Progress
Location: Washington, DC
Chamber of Progress, a center-left tech industry association devoted to technology’s progressive future, is seeking a Federal Public Policy Fellow for a nine-month term, beginning on or around January 2022.
- Advance the organization’s advocacy work on competition policy, data privacy, online speech and content moderation, and Internet marketplaces
- Write letters, blog posts, statements, and testimony.
- Support social media rapid response on regulatory news.
- Support and directly engage with Administration officials, Members of Congress, and their staff on the organization’s policy agenda.
- Support and build political relationships with federal officials.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Aggressive mindset and bias toward action
- Experience in Democratic politics or progressive causes
- Familiarity with tech policy
- Outstanding writing abilities: Must be a creative, succinct, and fast writer
- Remote work option available
- $6,000 monthly; Nine-month term
- This role is an independent contracting position that does not include benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.