Location: Wilmington, DE
Sustainability is a catalyst to deliver on the DuPont company purpose: To Empower the World with the Essential Innovations to Thrive. DuPont manages a dynamic portfolio that is focused on delivering important and valuable solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges using the UN SDGs as guiding inspiration.
DuPont is seeking a professional with Sustainability/ESG reporting and disclosure expertise to join the Corporate Sustainability and Community Impact team. As a member of this team, the individual will lead DuPont’s external corporate ESG / Sustainability reporting including creating and releasing an annual Sustainability report and website, CDP disclosures, plus other ESG disclosures. The individual will also maintain relationships with external ESG rating agencies, review ratings and feedback, and make recommendations to strengthen the company’s position as appropriate.
- Lead the company’s annual Sustainability reporting process, working across the organization and with an external partner to collect data, write strategic narratives, edit, and publish the report, GRI disclosures, SASB Index, TCFD Index, and UNGC reporting.
- Manage key non-financial disclosures including submissions to CDP, Ecovadis, etc.
- Monitor trends and benchmark best-in-class reporting and disclosure practices. Recommend enhancements to DuPont’s data collection and reporting methods.
- Coordinate and strengthen process for corporate sustainability disclosures to our stakeholders. Support business process for customer disclosures of ESG / Sustainability information.
- Develop ratings & rankings strategy for the company, working closely with investor relations, communications, and businesses.
- Report on progress, benchmark indices, and identify gaps to senior leadership; recommending ESG program improvements to key functions and businesses to advance progress and recognition.
- Maintain external relationships with key ESG rating agencies (MSCI, Sustainalytics, FTSE4Good, ISS-ESG, Ecoavadis, etc.), ensuring that DuPont’s ESG performance is accurately communicated to and understood by for investors and other key stakeholders.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, action and workplans, and resources to project completion
- Master’s degree in Sustainability, Environmental Management Studies, or MBA or a related field
- 5+Years of Related Professional Experience
- In depth knowledge of various ESG reporting frameworks (GRI, SASB, TCFD) and disclosures (e.g., CDP, Ecovadis), and rating agency evaluations such as Sustainalytics, MSCI, etc.
- Strong knowledge of current topics related to sustainability/ESG
- Proven ability to independently manage complex projects and brief senior leadership
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Strong influencing, collaboration, oral and written communications skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience leading and facilitating group process and collaboration, team player
To apply for this job please visit careers.dupont.com.