Website CVS Health
Location: Woonsocket, RI or remote
Would you like to join Fortune 5 company, CVS Health, as a part of our Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team?
As an ESG Senior Manager, you will:
- Guide ESG data management to support enterprise initiatives including CSR performance target tracking and other reporting needs (including science-based emissions target and Scope 3 supply chain data).
- Maintain the company’s leadership position through submissions to CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project), DJSI (Dow Jones Sustainability Index), SASB (Sustainability Accounting Standards Board), Corporate Responsibility Magazine among other sustainability ratings and rankings.
- Be responsible for assisting with strategic planning, analysis and enterprise recommendations related to reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, sustainability management and reporting.
- Collaborate with leaders around goal setting and key program development as well as managing all agencies/processes for data analysis, verification and filing support as well as any other consultant management.
This position will be ideally located in New England, remote negotiable.
- Oversee engagement with internal partners with responsibility for sustainability initiatives to properly leverage all environmental data and ensure timely and accurate data collection on an ongoing basis.
- Work with all requests for sustainability data from pharmacy benefit management clients and suppliers, including RFPs and annual surveys (i.e. CDP Supply Chain).
- Anticipate trends and develop research & recommendations on key issues such as integrated reporting, transparency, governance, and environmental and corporate responsibility.
- Foster high-level relationships with key sustainability governing bodies such as the Science-Based Target Initiative, CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project), UN Global Compact, SASB (Sustainability Accounting Standards Board), TCFD (Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures) among others.
- Build visualizations and interactive, solutions-focused reporting in systems such as Tableau/Power BI and ArcGIS that drive actionable insights.
- Build relevant metrics into strategic planning processes across the value chain
- Partner cross-functionally with Legal, compliance, Procurement, Communications, among other internal teams to drive ESG initiatives and measure progress thereof.
- Experience engaging with ESG rating and ranking agencies (Sustainalytics, MSCI, ISS, etc.)
5-8 years with a combination of the following experience:
- Familiarity leading the collection and quantification of sustainability reporting metrics and schemes including carbon accounting, the establishment and tracking of net-zero targets and initiatives, CDP Climate, Water, & Forest, TCFD, SASB (ISSB) responses and Science Based Targets setting and tracking
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Sustainability accounting (GHG Emissions tracking and quantification, LCA (Life-cycle Analysis)) and science-based target tracking.
- Familiarity with Climate-related Scenario analysis, GIS mapping and modeling software and developing the business case for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SaaS -based energy and sustainability software, such as Engie Insight, Credit360, or Enablon, Thinkstep, etc.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work, collaborate, and influence change across functions, levels, and globally diverse employee populations.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills; prior training or experience in finance or a data intensive industry (engineering or science based) is a plus
- Strong initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn
- Travel up to 10% of the time, as needed, per business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability, Data Analytics, Supply Chain, or related field required, plus 5 years of experience
- 8+ years of experience in analytics or related background.
- Global Reporting Index (GRI) Certification and/or SASB FSA or can obtain it.
- Deep understanding of supply chain operations and impacts.
- Experience working with a large multi-national diversified company.
- Greenhouse or carbon data verification experience, specifically with the GHG Protocol.
- Proven self-starter with ability to think and act in a proactive way.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Master’s Degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cvshealth.com.