Website Domino's Pizza
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
The ESG (environmental, social, and governance) intern will help support overall environmental footprint data management, reporting requirements, and other team-wide projects as time allows. Increasing scrutiny by stakeholders including the SEC will continue to drive Domino’s reporting and disclosure strategy, and we are looking for someone to help advance our overall position within the industry by building capabilities and strengthening decisions. The ESG intern will coordinate with partners across the organization to compile and organize relevant data for carbon, waste, water, D&I, workforce, logistics, community impact, and more. The intern will be able to quickly learn and apply established processes, while identifying opportunities to improve upon the overall ESG data management and reporting approach. Some knowledge or awareness of existing disclosures such as GRI, SASB and others is preferred, plus a strategic mindset to explore and recommend future frameworks will make this intern successful in contributing to Domino’s overall ESG strategy.
- Based in Ann Arbor, MI at the World Resource Center (Relocation assistance is not available).
- Current senior or graduate student with an expected graduation date of Spring 2024
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Combination of business and ESG background or coursework
- High attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2024
- Commitment to make a direct impact on company success
- Leadership and extracurricular activities preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.