Website Walker-Miller Energy Services
Location: Detroit, MI
Walker-Miller Energy Services is a 21-year-old Detroit-based, core-values driven company committed to changing lives through energy efficiency. We create and manage customized energy waste reduction programs that help electric and gas utilities meet mandated energy savings goals.
Our experience driven philosophy of energy efficiency as economic development helps families and businesses save energy and save money. Through innovative, inclusive initiatives, we help build communities by creating local jobs, producing sustainable energy savings for all rate payers, and spurring the growth of diverse local businesses.
The Energy Efficiency Program Design Strategist would work with our implementation team to coordinate and develop future thinking solutions to continuously improve the residential energy efficiency programs of a utility client. The candidate would be responsible for program design, market analysis, project planning, timeline development and follow through to implementation of project plans.
- Embrace and operate within Walker-Miller’s core values.
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate product offerings for effective program delivery.
- Develop strategic concepts and create criteria for potential experimentation.
- Comprehensive planning including resource/labor allocation, communication, implementation, project and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC).
- Mentor and collaborate with program team members.
- Generate market trend analysis reports and provide thought-leadership for implementation strategies.
- Research innovative solutions in the market for potential utilization within these programs.
- Presentation of analysis and recommendations to the utility client.
- Participation in relevant conferences, webinars and events for market research, emerging trends and innovative solutions.
- Travel up to 50%
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise level is typically moderate
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in business, management, strategic planning, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of experience working in utility rebate programs or the energy efficiency industry.
- Minimum three years of strategic planning and/or project management.
- Deep understanding of residential energy efficiency programs.
- Experience planning and executing projects.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.