Website Dell Technologies
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
At Dell Technologies, we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. A huge part of our progress on this goal comes from our Environment, Social, Governance (ESG)/Corporate Sustainability team. Be part of the group that works to optimize environmental activities and reduce our carbon footprint while also deepening our community involvement through charitable giving programs.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Consultant on our ESG/Corporate Sustainability team in Austin, TX, or US remote.
As an ESG Consultant, Emissions Center of Excellence Lead, you will evolve and advance Dell’s company-wide approach to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions management strategy, inclusive of alignment with Dell’s overall climate strategy and expectations from key stakeholders. This role is in direct service of Dell’s ambitious Net Zero goal and existing (and future) interim targets. This role will drive emissions management expectations across all relevant business groups, as well as the Corporate Sustainability, ensuring Dell has meaningful targets, a mature strategy for measuring and disclosing emissions, and preparing the company for future regulations or stakeholder expectations. This role will partner heavily with Dell’s Climate and Principal Environmental Strategist, and other key subject matter experts inside and outside of Dell.
- Articulate and advance Dell’s over-arching emissions management, calculations and reporting strategy and priorities.
- Work across business units and geographies to support teams executing on emissions management activities, in partnership with other sustainability peers/contacts.
- Evolve the company-wide performance metrics.
- Serve as a key Dell subject matter expert in climate emissions, advising and guiding a number of internal groups.
- Continuous awareness of emerging trends and leading positions/practices to identify areas to expand focus and impact to Dell.
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including leading industry experts, to help support key programs and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Environmental Science, Engineering, or another Sustainability-related field
- 8+ years of additional field-specific work experience related to greenhouse gas emissions management or adjacent environmental work.
- Passion for maximizing impact and leverage of sustainability agenda and team
- High degree of comfort and experience engaging with and presenting to executive leadership, internally and externally
- Ability to influence and drive change without formal authority and partner across a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to project manage with required documentation and communication of progress
- Proven history of meeting deadlines and exceeding goals, especially in a matrix environment.
- Familiarity with Dell’s sustainability goals and progress to date.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.