Location: Pulandian District, Liaoning, China
- Compliance with country local laws and with company policies and business conduct standards. Stay current in knowledge of governmental requirements; keep EHS&S programs up-to-date with these requirements. Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of country, federal, state and local regulations.
- Accurate and timely reporting of monthly & quarterly EHS&S Metrics. Engage directly with Global sustainability for all customer requests for sustainability data and certifications.
- Development and achievement of annual EHS&S operating plan goals and EHS&S capital plans that are in alignment with regional objectives.
- Ensure execution and continuous improvement of key EHS&S initiatives and requirements including: Ergonomics improvement; Behavioral Safety (Target Zero); Industrial hygiene monitoring/corrective actions; JSA/Risk Assessment; Control of Hazardous Energy; Controls for new materials, Zero Solvent, Waste to Landfill and Environmental Releases; EHS&S audits/corrective actions.
- Incident and near-miss reporting, investigation, identification and completion of CAPAs on-time.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental, safety discipline, engineering or technical science, or a related field or an equivalent experience. Desired Master’s Degree.
- 10+ years of experience in designing, implementing & driving EHS&S programs.
- 5+ years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing and/or sustaining ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 or comparable EHS&S mgmt system.
- Experience in a Union environment.
- Demonstrated, measurable improvements in EHS&S performance.
- Strong knowledge and ensuring compliance of local safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge and ensuring compliance of Goodyear standards and policies.
- Minimizing environmental impacts and promoting sustainable practices.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills (Servant Leader).
- Strong problem-solving skills and mentality.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.goodyear.com.