Website The Coca Cola Company
Location: Atlanta, GA
Plan and execute key initiatives critical to the delivery of our World Without Waste objective to collect & capture a bottle or can for each one we sell by 2030.
- Partner with across Sustainability and with Operations, Bottler, Procurement, Technical, & PACS teams to develop holistic and integrated total business solutions to accelerate our progress,
- Lead Agile high-performing teams dedicated to delivering critical projects in support of the effort to “close the loop.”
- Collaborate with the Sustainability PMO to prioritize and integrate efforts into our business critical priorities with with Bottlers, Customers and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with PACS Zone Operations and Public Policy teams to develop and execute the Government Relations, Policy and Advocacy agenda in support of our desire to create a circular economy and meet our Sustainability objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- 15+ years’ experience business project and program management, operations and/or strategy execution
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with divergent and convergent stakeholders;
- Proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams using agile/lean and design thinking principles and collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive engagement and effective action
Related Work Experience
Deep understanding and expertise with the US & Canadian recycling and recovery landscape, including competitive, operations, supply chain, economic and policy components. Working knowledge of the challenges associated with PET, aluminum and glass recycling and re-use.
- Program development and execution with internal and external constituents including divergent and convergent stakeholders NAOU functions, operating leadership, bottlers & customers.
- Identify and analyze opportunities in a big-picture context, set priorities, and create a well-considered roadmap to optimize delivery of the World Without Packaging Waste agenda and objectives
- Analytical expertise: Performance management, business case development
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.