Location: New York, San Francisco, or Atlanta
Analyst, Corporate Sustainability – GHG Emissions Data Management, Environmental Sustainability
BlackRock’s Corporate Sustainability Team is responsible for integrating sustainability into BlackRock’s corporate operations, strategy and disclosures. The Analyst will play a critical role in data collection and management for BlackRock’s greenhouse gas (“GHG”) emissions reporting process and will support the implementation of BlackRock’s environmental sustainability strategy.
- Support data management through collection, analysis, and reporting on corporate environmental footprint with a primary focus on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Support implementation and development of strategies focused on reducing the firm’s environmental footprint (emissions, energy, water, waste, buildings, etc.)
- Support annual TCFD reporting, submission to the CDP Investor and Supplier surveys, client RFPs, and ESG questionnaires
- Refine data collection methodologies and create a process of continuous improvement to quantify BlackRock’s environmental impacts.
- Support the broader Corporate Sustainability program as needed
- Bachelors and/or graduate degree in Sustainability Management, Environmental Science, or related fields; coursework in GHG emissions reporting and data management strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience in GHG emissions reporting and/or environmental sustainability
- Strong analytical skills, including experience working with large amounts of data; experience with sustainability software tools and/or database management a plus
- Strong understanding of Corporate GHG Protocol and working knowledge of climate reporting frameworks including TCFD and CDP
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional team-oriented environment
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing the most pressing and impactful matters
- Demonstrated passion for the environment, sustainability, energy, carbon footprint management or related field
To apply for this job please visit blackrock.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.