Location: Detroit, MI and others
Our Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCASS) team is growing exponentially, and as a manager you’ll play a key role in that growth. Working across all industries, you’ll develop your career by communicating creative, strategic goals both internally and externally. It’s all about listening to and understanding our clients to give them a truly exceptional experience in a field where there really are no off-the-shelf recommendations.
The nature of this role means no two projects will be the same. That means you’ll need to think on your feet and challenge existing practices to develop answers to complex issues. You’ll also be collaborating with colleagues across multiple service lines, so we’ll look to you to build relationships and identify opportunities for our clients to benefit from our knowledge in other areas. Regular travel will be required as you will be meeting with key clients, some of those being the most respected in their fields.
- Consulting with clients on technical sustainability reporting and advisory capabilities
- Collaborating with partners, senior managers and clients to influence strategy, balancing risk and client expectations
- Ensuring our Engagement team thoroughly understands our clients’ unique needs, ambitions and expectations
- Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service
- Managing performance and identifying opportunities to improve our products and processes
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Engineering, Environmental Science and 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical writing skills and advanced risk management knowledge
- Sustainability experience with environmental footprinting, lifecycle analysis, sustainable supply chain planning and/or carbon market is a plus
- A deep understanding of the marketplace, as well as commonly used terminology, processes and tools
- A proven record of excellence when managing, mentoring and improving a team of high-performing colleagues
- The confidence to research and resolve emerging client issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
Ideally you’ll also have
- A master’s degree in Accounting, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Advance certifications
- Consulting experience in a large firm with Corporate Social Responsibility reporting or verification
The salary range for this role in Denver is $104,000 to $206,500
The salary range for this role in Nevada is $104,000 to $206,500
The salary range for this role in Stamford, CT is $114,400 to $227,200
The salary range for this role in Hartford, CT is $111,900 to $221,100
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.