Website Natural Capital Partners
Location: East Coast, South Carolina
For more than 20 years, Natural Capital Partners and ClimateCare have been at the forefront of delivering the highest quality solutions to make real change possible: reducing carbon emissions, generating renewable energy, building resilience in supply chains, conserving and restoring forests and biodiversity, and improving health and livelihoods.
In April 2021, Natural Capital Partners merged with ClimateCare to form the world-leading solutions provider for companies and organisations looking to meet ambitious climate goals. The combination, brings together an unrivalled corporate client base with industry-leading project development capabilities and growth capital, to scale the ambition to reduce emissions and transform the global economy.
The CarbonNeutral Certification Program Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of our global clients’ certifications, ensuring compliance with The CarbonNeutral Protocol. You will support our clients in understanding and fulfilling each requirement of their certification with a focus on facilitating GHG assessments with third party assessment partners. You will act as the subject matter expert for our clients, partners and internal teams across the business.
You will be the key relationship holder with external consultants who provide GHG assessments to our clients. Within the role, you will facilitate each GHG assessment, ensuring professional, robust and high quality assessments are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
The goal is to ensure accurate, robust and timely reporting in line with The CarbonNeutral Protocol while providing the highest levels of client satisfaction. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong project management ability and attention to detail, and confidence with understanding technical information, while working with a multitude of clients simultaneously. This position works with the Client Relationship Managers to ensure the successful delivery of our services and helping to streamline the commercial process. The role will also support the Solutions Team in their role to bring new clients on board.
The CarbonNeutral Certification Program Manager will report into the Senior Manager, Client Engagement and will work closely with the team to deliver client programs.
- Deliver excellent client service by supporting clients through their GHG assessment, (which are primarily led by in third party assessment providers).
- Project management of all GHG assessments including facilitation of kick-off calls, assessment progress tracking, quality review and delivery of completed assessments.
- Critical review of third party GHG assessment reports to assess compliance with The CarbonNeutral Protocol, considering scope boundaries, required emissions sources and quality requirements.
- Wider program management to ensure that clients’ certifications remain compliant with the requirements of The CarbonNeutral Protocol.
- Support clients and assessment partners with technical queries as a subject matter expert.
- Manage ongoing relationships with assessment partners and technical consultants to enable effective project planning and delivery.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the GHG assessment and wider certification processes with a focus on efficiency, quality and client experience.
- Support the sales and client engagement teams to develop CarbonNeutral certification solutions for new and existing clients.
- Account administration for all assessments including maintaining internal Salesforce records, working with Finance to approve and manage purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintain a good understanding of GHG assessment standards and protocols including The CarbonNeutral Protocol, WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol, Life Cycle Assessments and related standards for carbon footprint measurement (e.g. ISO 14064).
- Provide technical guidance and input to support the annual CarbonNeutral Protocol revision.
- Deliver any external reporting requirements of Natural Capital Partners and Climate Care relating to GHG emissions, such as our own company footprint, CDP, B-Corp, etc.
- Client-facing experience, minimum 3 years, preferably in a professional services or consulting role
- Greenhouse Gas Accounting experience and understanding of related standards such as the GHG Protocol
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick to learn and confidence with technical detail
- High attention to detail
- And overall, a keen enthusiasm and energy.
- Life cycle assessments, product carbon footprinting
- ISO standards
To apply for this job please visit ccncp.bamboohr.com.