Website Alliance to Save Energy
Location: Washington, DC
The Alliance to Save Energy is a nonprofit, bipartisan coalition of business, government, environmental and consumer leaders advocating for enhanced energy productivity to achieve economic growth, a cleaner environment, and greater energy security, affordability and reliability.
- Support the VP of Research & Analysis’ management of primary Strategic Initiatives, including the Active Efficiency Collaborative. Includes supporting the Steering Committee by maintaining the roster, scheduling, and managing meeting logistics.
- Develop content for the Collaborative website, with a focus on supporting case study development.
- Provide research assistance, including drafting and editing Collaborative deliverables and responding to requests for data or fact-checking related to active efficiency.
EE Impact Report & 50×50 Action Network
- Conduct research and draft content as requested by the Research & Analysis VP and Manager.
General Research & Analysis
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on federal energy efficiency legislation, policies and programs, including researching existing initiatives and scoping new proposals.
- Respond to requests for data or fact-checking related to energy efficiency policies and proposals, including preparation of relevant graphs, tables, slides, and presentation materials.
- Contribute to the preparation of whitepapers, fact sheets, and digital content (blog posts, articles and other media pieces, etc.) in support of Alliance research efforts.
- Provide support to the senior research and policy staff on projects and research initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field with strong analytical emphasis (e.g. science, engineering, political sciences).
- Master’s degree preferred, and/or 2+ years of professional experience in a policy-related field.
- Experience working with external stakeholders including policymakers, regulators, and program managers.
- Demonstrated skills in data and policy analysis
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Willingness to learn new topics
- Collaborative work ethic
Salary range is $40,000-50,000, based on experience. The Alliance offers a generous benefits package and a comfortable work environment in downtown Washington, DC, convenient to Metro. Employees are currently teleworking due to COVID-19.
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit $40,000-50,000.