Website Energy Impact Partners
Location: New York, NY
Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together bold entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance clean energy innovation. EIP has over $1.5 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth, and credit.
Energy Impact Partners LP is seeking an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) & Impact Associate to work on the ESG team, based in New York. This role is remote at least until September 2021.
- Support EIP’s ESG initiatives, including:
- ESG due diligence for new investment opportunities
- Coordinate directly with portfolio companies to collect ESG data
- Co-author EIP’s annual ESG & Impact Performance Report
- Track industry developments in ESG trends
- Support EIP’s LP ESG Advisory Board
- Respond to investors’ due diligence requests related to ESG
- Ad hoc projects related to ESG processes and reporting
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Masters degree in relevant field strongly preferred
- Education and experience include quantitative measurement of carbon emissions and other environmental impact measures
- Familiarity with the substance and process of ESG measurement and reporting in financial sector
- Familiarity with energy and utility industry and its data resources
- Experience with energy measurements and impact calculations
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and PPT skills
- Intellectual curiosity and humility
- The ability to work independently, effectively multi-task, manage deadlines, learn quickly, and possess superior attention to detail
- Good oral, writing, and visual communication skills
- High IQ, EQ and ethical standards
To apply for this job please visit www.energyimpactpartners.com.