Location: San Francisco, CA
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
Both a data maven and a strategist with serious analytical and statistical chops who can architect and lead business transformation projects from start to finish. You know how to interrogate data to get insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization. Clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver – and have the skill depth and moxie to back it up
- Manage strategy development and functional insight operating model skills to influence client digital agenda.
- Partner with clients to make bold decisions intersecting business and digital technology operations.
- Understand client industry landscape in the context of economic social trends.
- Adapt and implement digital transformation solutions and driver value led work.
- Map clients state of digital maturity, leveraging and embedding data science in digital strategy development and implementation.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, mathematics, marketing, or operations analysis. Double bonus if you have a PhD.
- 4+ years using AI and data science to achieve business goals in large orgs
- 4+ years working in Healthcare, Technology, Software, Products, or Resources industry; strong familiarity with common industry use cases
- 4+ years working in a consulting capacity helping clients make their companies work better
Bonus points if:
- 3+ years heading up teams, juggling multiple projects from multiple locations
- 3+ years of strategy experience
- You are a gifted communicator and presenter
- You know your way around ML and AI technical architecture
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.